Finlexia is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our company formation team members are ready to set up your Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey.
Our Turkish company formation team is also experienced in liaison office formation, branch office formation, free trade zone company formation, joint stock company, limited liability company formation, holding company formation, and company management and governance.
How to Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey?
If the Partners are in Turkey, We Can Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey in 2-3 Days
We can establish joint stock company in Turkey in 2-3 days if you are present in Turkey. The setup process will be faster and cost less.
If Partners are not in Turkey, We Can Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey Remotely
We can establish joint stock company in Turkey remotely if you are present in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
Turkey Joint Stock Company Establishment Services
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a joint stock company requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). 25% of the capital of the company shall be paid in advance and the remaining shall be in two years and up to three installments.
Advantages to Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey
A joint stock company in Turkey is more advantageous than a limited liability company. When regarded in terms of taxes, transfer of shares, and liability towards public debts, joint stock companies appear more attractive than limited liability companies.
Incorporation requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems. The minimum required capital for a Joint Stock Company is 50,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and four installments.
Partners can apply for a work permit as the shareholder of the company, however, if a partner likes to apply for a work permit then the capital is a minimum of 100,000. -TL and must be paid in full. We can prepare and file your work permit application.
Roadmap to Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
Reach us to Establish Joint Stock Company in Turkey
Since its foundation, Finlexia Turkish Accounting Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized accountants and accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey.