Finlexia is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our company formation team members are prepared to handle your Free Zone Company in Turkey.
Our Turkish company formation team is also experienced in liaison office formation, branch office formation, free trade zone company formation, joint stock company, limited liability company formation, holding company formation, and company management and governance.
Free Zone Company in Turkey
If the Partners are in Turkey, We Can Set up Free Zone Company in Turkey in 20-30 Days
We can set up your free zone company in Turkey in 20-30 days if you are present in Turkey. The setup process will be faster and cost less and you will be able to get online banking.
If Partners are not in Turkey, We Can Set up Free Zone Company in Turkey Remotely
We can set up your free zone company in Turkey remotely if you are not present in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
Moreover, we have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How to Set up a Free Zone Company in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a Limited Liability Company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Steps to Set up a Free Zone Company in Turkey
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
Free Trade Zone Company Operating Licence
In order to operate in a free zone company in Turkey, you need an Operating Licence which is granted by the Ministry of Trade. The firms which are found appropriate to get an Operating Licence and which intend to rent an open area must sign a rental contract with the Free Zone Operating Company.
Basic Objectives of Foundation of Free Zones
- Promoting export-oriented investment and production.
- Accelerating foreign direct investment and technology access.
- Directing enterprises towards export.
- Developing international trade.
Activities in Turkish Free Zones
In general, all kinds of activities can be performed in free zone companies in Turkey such as:
- Research and Development (R&D),
- General trading,
- Banking and insurance,
- Assembly and disassembly
- Maintenance services.
Investors are free to construct their own premises, while zones have also available office spaces or warehouses on a rental basis with attractive terms. All fields of activities open to Turkish companies are also open to joint-venture of foreign companies.
Reach us for Free Zone Company in Turkey
Since its foundation, Finlexia Turkish Accounting Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized accountants and accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey.