Finlexia is a globally recognized Turkish Accounting Firm with a long record of excellence and professional leadership in Istanbul, Turkey. Our Turkish company establishment accountants are ready to establish your company in Turkey.
Our Turkish company establishment accountants are also experienced in liaison office formation, branch office formation, free trade zone company formation, joint stock company, limited liability company formation, holding company formation, and company management and governance.
How to Form a Company in Turkey?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 shareholders. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and transfer their profit out of Turkey without any problems.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Turkish Company Establishment Accountants Services
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
Limited Company Formation Services in Turkey
Moreover, Turkish company establishment accountants have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed to Setup Limited Company in Turkey?
Turkish company establishment accountants can form a limited company in Turkey and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
Turkish company establishment accountants can form your limited company in Turkey remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
We Need the Following Documents for a Limited Company in Turkey
From Real Persons;
- 1 Translated and notarized passport copies
- 1 Passport photos
- Power of Attorney to us for incorporating the company from each shareholder
Reach our Turkish Company Establishment Accountants
Since its foundation, Finlexia Turkish Accounting Firm has been the choice of numerous clients in Turkey. Thanks to its nationally recognized accountants and accounting services, our accounting firm is now one of the leading accounting firms in Istanbul, Turkey.